Online Cannabis Reviews – Your Guide to Online Cannabis Shops
Welcome to top10cannabisshops.com, a refined comparison website that helps people compare the best online Cannabis stores under several criteria. We have researched legal cannabis stores around the US and Canada in order for you to have a more seamless ordering experience.
Gone are the days of limited suppliers like your friendly neighborhood ‘dealer-man.’ You bought what he had, indica or sativa, kush or haze. But marijuana is blowing up in the mainstream these days in online dispensary shops, with warehouses packed full of different strains, giving you the chance to branch out and really experiment – if you know where to go to buy marijuana online.
That’s why we’re here – to act as your guide to the best online cannabis shops close to you, so you can find the best strains, without waiting for days on end for the delivery.
Everyone deserves good weed, so we’ve taken the liberty in searching out the best online marijuana shops out there. So whether you’re looking for something new with plenty of reviews, or a website with the lowest delivery price, we can help you find the cannabis you need.
Our cannabis criteria: How we rank and review online marijuana dispensaries across North America
We make buying weed online easy and convenient by reviewing and ranking online dispensaries/shops by five main criteria. This allows you to go directly to the site that has what you need, instead of wasting time wondering which shop is best.
Our five main criteria include:
- Information on strains – taste, high, THC-content, etc.
- Product quality
- Support and delivery
- Website ease-of-use
- Additional educational material
Don’t waste your time looking through broken sites with a terrible selection. Peruse the best of the best in your area to get your weed faster.
Shop nearby cannabis dispensaries now.
What Weed Dispensary Criteria We Have Checked
Information about the strains: THC and CBD quantities for each strain, description
- As customers, you want to be informed. Does the website inform those who are browsing the percentage of THC and CBD in the strain? We also look at what other information about the strain is included on the webpage, such as the effects (does it make you more focused or more creative?), what sort of flavors emanate from the strain, and perhaps its growing method.
Quality of products
- In terms of quality, we look at branding. Are the brands that the site licenses their Cannabis from reputable? What sort of extraction technique do they use to ensure high-quality product? We cross-reference the cannabis store site with the source in order to check for quality.
- Shipping/delivery and support are two of the most important aspects of an online Cannabis service. At top10cannabisshops, we look at the array of contact options that a site has, whether it be social media, email/chat box availability, phone number, as well as the delivery options – is it fast? Convenient? Is there Online Tracking? Is shipping discreet? Is delivery free?
Additional educational information – e.g. Articles that talk about Cannabis-related topics/news
- A blog, article feed, or newsletter allows customers to stay informed about their products, but also news and information surrounding cannabis, the laws, and novel information that people may want to know in order to stay in the loop.
Ease of use – i.e. filter searches…etc.
- A site’s usability is likely to highly influence customer retention. Each site will be judged on its UI/UX design and their interaction with each other, as well as individual features such as the search filter options, the process of getting to the checkout page, and how easy it is to find what you are looking for.
What makes a good online weed dispensary?
When legal weed hit the scene, everybody wanted a piece of it. Now it seems like there are more shops than there are strains – some of them are amazing, some are great in their niche, and others just flat fail in getting people what they want.
Because we believe that the best weed should rise to the top – we help you separate the bud from the stem, so you can find the best cannabis shops near you easily and conveniently. Don’t let weed shopping fall back into the hassle it used to be.
Discover shopping bliss with Top10Cannabis!
Legal Cannabis Shops vs. Illegal Cannabis Shops
Depending on whether you’re in Canada or the U.S., the legalities of cannabis can be somewhat confusing.
In the United States, laws and regulations on cannabis have been loosened at the state level, but not federally. This has cut the U.S. into a patchwork of legal and illegal states. To keep your shopping experience convenient and easy, we focus on rating only legal shops and dispensaries in states where cannabis is legalized.
Medically Legal States:
In Canada, it’s straightforward as cannabis is legal at the federal level. However, because it was legalised so recently, there are still websites and head shops that sell marijuana illegally. To keep your shopping experience convenient and easy, we focus on rating only legal shops and dispensaries.
Prince Edward Island
How will this website help you?
top10cannabisshops.com will help you decide which website is most suitable for your needs when placing an order from an online cannabis store in Canada or the United States. In Canada, the cannabis sector is laden with opportunities from licensed producers and companies, whereas the US presents some incredible projected legal cannabis market value numbers, where the market will be worth an estimated 24.1 billion US dollars.
This website acts as a tool for users to understand several aspects of each website out on the web today, without the need to rummage through every site, we lay out all the information you need to make an informed decision.
Terms and Conditions
When ordering from the dispensaries listed on our site, make sure the terms and conditions are thoroughly read on each website before using them. By accessing or using their services you are accepting all legal consequences. Terms will be governed by the respective country of the websites, and will be interpreted and enforced in accordance with the laws in the respective state/province.