It used to be you only had one choice for where to get your marijuana – your friendly, neighborhood dealer. You bought what he had, indica or sativa, Sweet Tooth or Sour Diesel. But as cannabis goes mainstream, online shops, with a a range of strains, have popped up in Northern California giving you the chance to branch out and really experiment – if you know where to go.
That’s why we’re here. Everyone deserves a good toke, so we’ve taken the path first, to check out what online shops in Northern California have to offer. Whether you’re looking for something an old favourite, or reviews to help you find a new favourite, we can help.
How to Buy Weed Online in Northern California – Our Online Dispensary Review Criteria
We make buying weed online easy and convenient by reviewing and ranking online dispensaries/shops by five main criteria. This allows you to go directly to the site that has what you need, instead of wasting time wondering which shop is best.
Our five main criteria include:
- Information on strains – taste, high, THC-content, etc.
- Product quality
- Support and delivery
- Website ease-of-use
- Additional educational material
Don’t waste your time looking through broken sites with a terrible selection. Peruse the best of the best in your area to get your weed faster.
The Top Northern California Weed Dispensary Websites
Everyone in Northern California deserves a good high. That’s why we’ve compiled a list of online shops in Northern California that offer more strains than can fit in a dealer’s back pack, with plenty of information, and which are user friendly.
Top 10 online cannabis shops/dispensaries in Northern California by area:
Marijuana Delivery Services in Northern California – What You Need To Know About Choosing the Right Service.
Legal Cannabis delivery in Northern California is still very new, which means the quality of each store/delivery service can be very different. While some Northern California delivery services offer great cannabis at good prices, with professional, knowledgeable service, others are a step down from all but the worst dealers.
Make sure you know which one you’re getting before you buy with Top 10 Cannabis Shops.
Cannabis in Northern California – What You Need to Know
Each state and province has distinct laws regarding the possession and growing of weed for personal use. Here’s the low down in Northern California:
- Legal age in Northern California: 21 years of age or older
- Possession in Northern California: up to an ounce (28.5 grams) of weed, and up to 8 grams of concentrated marijuana
- Growing your own in Northern California: can grow up to 6 plants per household
- Areas allowed in Northern California: Smoking is allowed on private property only, but property owners and landlords may ban the use and possession of cannabis on their properties. Because National Parks are under federal jurisdiction, it is still illegal throughout the national parks system.