San Diego is a beautiful city full of great things to do and beautiful sights to see. Whether you are planning a trip to the area or live there, you can use the following tips to help you find some great things to do in San Diego.
1. San Diego Zoo. One of the area’s icons, the San Diego Zoo is an amazing place to visit for many reasons. The zoo is home to many of the world’s animals in a beautiful environment. Not only can you witness these animals in their natural habitat, but you can learn about conservation efforts used by the zoo and those you can take yourself.
2. Scripps Aquarium. If you enjoy sea life, you will want to visit this amazing aquarium. While there, you can see some of the world’s most unique water animals and learn more about them.
3. USS Midway Museum. This attraction is a great one for the history buff. You can spend time exploring this aircraft carrier and learn about where it’s been and what it’s done in its exciting life.
4. La Jolla Cove. Another place to see sea life, but this time you can swim among them as you visit them in their natural habitat. You can also enjoy beautiful houses, fun shops, and so much more.
5. Belmont Park. Should you desire to step back in time, you will love visiting Belmont Park with its retro vibe. This amusement park is fun for people of all ages and a historic landmark in San Diego. As you can see, there are many interesting and exciting things to do when in San Diego.
As you decide what will be best for you, consider the ideas shared here to help you enjoy all of what the amazing city in Southern California has to offer.